Available in ENGLISH, SPANISH and CANADIAN versions
When lectors, readers, and proclaimers of the Word need the most trusted, accurate, and user-friendly tool to help them prepare for the Sunday readings, they rely on Workbook. For over 30 years, Workbook has provided confidence to lectors and readers, giving them vital tools to feel prepared in their ministry as proclaimers of the Word.
- Full, large-print text of the first, second, and Gospel readings approved for use in the United States, and the responsorial psalm for context
- Annotated pronunciation aids adjacent to the word in question—a helpful way to build skill and confidence
- Proclamation advice with notes on pacing and tone
- Commentaries by Scripture scholars for the first, second, and Gospel readings that provide historical, theological, and liturgical context
- Bolded text, indicating where stress and emphasis can be placed within the reading
- Ongoing formation when studied each week
Proclaiming the Word of God is a vital ministry in the Church. Workbook provides the needed context, ease-of-use, and guidance that those who read at Mass need in order to proclaim with confidence and clarity. When lectors, readers, and proclaimers of the Word read confidently and with conviction, the Word of God enlivens the parish community and the lives of its members.
U.S. ENGLISH - Paperback | 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 | 304 pages
U.S. SPANISH - Paperback | 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 | 304 pages
CANADIAN ENGLISH - Paperback | 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 | 336 pages
Overall Customer Rating of 6 Reviews: